Free Sample 100% Pure Health Care Instant Coffee Powder
|FOB Price:||US $10-25 / kilogram|
|Min. Order:||1 kilogram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kilogram||US $10-25/ kilogram|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Kilograms/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PRF-YN350
- Certification: GMP
- Type: Instant Coffee
- Feature: Organic, Sugar-Free
- Storage Note: Moisture Proof
- Product Type: Beverage
- Product Name: Health Care Instant Coffee Powder
- Caffeine: 2.8-3.8%
- pH: 4.70-5.10
- MOQ: Kg
- OEM: Available
- Trademark: NATURALTREME
- Specification: 100% Arabica coffee bean
- Function: Enhance Immunity
- Age Group: Adults
- Gender: Unisex
- Packaging: Bag
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Health Food Approval No.: FDA, GMP
- Appearence: Dark Brown Powder
- Additives: No
- Factory Type: GMP Factory
- Packing: Bag, Box, Tin
- Shipping Time: Usually 2-7 Days
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- Origin: Chengdu City, Sichuan, China
|Product Name||arabica coffee powder|
|Shelf life||24 months|
Why Arabica Coffee?
As a result, these sugars play an important role during the roasting process in creating several key aromatic compounds, as well as contributing to the body due to its greater level of dissolved solubles.
Think of coffee and you will probably think of Brazil, Colombia, or maybe Ethiopia. But the world's second largest exporter today is Vietnam.
Coffee was introduced to Vietnam by the French in the 19th Century and a processing plant manufacturing instant coffee was functioning by 1950.this is how most Vietnamese coffee is consumed, and is partly why about a quarter of coffee drunk in the UK comes from Vietnam.
British consumers still drink a lot more of that than of fancy coffees, such as espressos, lattes and cappuccinos.High-end coffee shops mainly buy Arabica coffee beans, whereas Vietnam grows the hardier Robusta bean.Some companies, like Nestle, have processing plants in Vietnam, which roast the beans and pack it.